Show My Pc Tips And Guide

Show my pc is a free application that can control your computer remotely. Show my pc was to run the application, you need an internet connection. Control is performed by this show my pc more accurate.

Show My Pc

show my pc
show my pc
On this occasion I will attempt to tell you how to control your computer remotely. As before, this trick also uses third-party applications called show my pc.
show my pc able to control your PC from Remote.

Use measures such show my pc application as follows:
- Please download it first show my pc.com show my pc on the official website, the file size of this application will not be more than 2.2 MB. After the download and install as usual.
- Install also show my pc from another computer to try this application (you can tell your friend to do it), so now there are two computers that use show my pc.
- After the Install is also on another computer, just friends you run the application.
- From the computer to the second click show my pc to get some kind of secret code number which is at random. Secret password is important because later on we will use for the first computer.
- If your friend has to generate a password that we need before, the first store in Notepad or other word processing so as not to forget.
- Next on the first computer (you), click the View button and then show my pc Remote PC will ask password. Please enter the password of the computer (friends) to a second earlier.
- Wait a while until show my pc is managed to gain access to a computer to a second earlier. Usually this process takes approximately 20 minutes. But not infrequently also be fruitful connection failure because it specifically for this application requires no small amount of bandwidth. If the connection Failed, please try again until the process is successful.

Now you are ready to control someone's computer remotely. But this does not apply if the computer is in control does not have an Internet connection or use Frezz or Anti.EXE. But we insist on always using the above methods wisely. Good luck.

Thank you for reading this article about show my pc. There are also other articles which you can read that on clean my pc.